Spring Break Camp - Big White Blazers
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? Why not register your little ones for 2 great days of fun up at Big White resort!
Join our Spring Break Camp this March! If you have already been part of our regular program, then you already know how great the program is and how amazing the coaches are!
If you haven’t tried our program and would like a “taste” of what to expect next year, then we invite you to try the Blazers Spring Break Camp! It’s a great opportunity for your children to become comfortable learning skiing skills and develop friendships. It’s all about fun!
When: Tuesday, March 21st & Wednesday, March 22nd ONLY
Where: Big White Resort
One Day Option – $40* (choose either Tuesday or Wednesday)
Two Day Option – $75*
*A Big White ski pass NOT included.
- 8:45AM Meet by the top of the Plaza chair
- 9:00 AM SHARP! Coaches leave promptly
- 11:30 to 12:30 Break for lunch (children are under their guardian supervision during the lunch break)
- 12:30 Meet by the Plaza chair
- 3:00pm Return to Plaza Chair area for Coach’s feedback and Pick Up
Find out what everyone has been talking about, enroll in our Blazers Spring Break Camp!
Click here to Register > > https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=14900&lan=1&cartlevel=1
Our Blazer program gives each child the opportunity to build skills and develop relationships that will last a lifetime! Confidence, self-discipline and pride grow through the camaraderie, friendly competition and family environment in the club.
Each year the children participate within their club in team and individual competitions. These events encourage new friendships in a fun and friendly environment while demonstrating the skills developed in the Big White Blazers program.
- All children registering for the Big White Blazers must be familiar with the ski lifts and be able to ski the beginner slopes in a snow plow.