Skiers in our Full Day program need basic skiing ability. Skiers are grouped by ability with consideration to age and led by professional coaches. As with all Big White Blazer programs, the Full Day program offers the opportunity to ski in fun-oriented events and zone races with skiers from other mountains.
- YOB: 2012-2015
- First Day: early January (Saturday OR Sunday)
- 10 training days, every weekend until mid-March
- approximately 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Lunchtime: approximately 11:30AM-12:30PM |Skiers go back into parent care during lunch or they may register for our Hot Lunch Program (if available), please see details below
- Early Bird Program Fee $615*
- Regular Program Fee as of December 1st, 2021: $715*