By now, we are sure most of you have heard about the closing of Big White Ski Resort. This of course means that the Big White Ski Club‘s season has also abruptly come to an end.
As we all follow the guidelines of local and world health authorities and practice social distancing, let us take this time to re-group, read good books, get outside everyday, catch up with friends on the phone/Skype/FaceTime and pursue our individual hobbies.
CLUB RAFFLE will still be done as scheduled! Please return your bundled ticket stubs to the bin inside the Club Cabin or in Kelowna at 2375 Rhondda Crescent (mail slot in door) by next Monday March 23rd at noon.
Please watch for club messages very soon, to update our members on:
* financial statuses, balance and/or refunds (race account, spring break camp etc)
* if and when we can host our windup banquet (u10A and older)
* info on club jacket ordering in the next few days
* if any summer activities or training camps will become available
* next season’s registration (with payment plan option)
Together, as a community, let us practice patience, compassion, empathy and generosity through this tenuous time.
Thank you for being a part of our community and part of our 2019/20 ski season!
~ Big White Ski Club
More and the most up to date information from Big White Ski Resort, can be found at http://m.bigwhite.com/operation-closure